Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here I go again

I am heading out to Austin in an hour or so.

My good friend Cathy Elaine is going on a Road Trip of her own. She found some people in Austin who are going to Sedona, Arizona who needed traveling buddies to lessen the cost of gasoline. So I am taking her to Austin so she can go on her trip of soul searching.

I asked her when she was planning on coming back, and she simply replied, "Whenever the trip is over." She is going to post her experiences on her blog and I will be providing you the links to it. But for now I am getting ready to go to Austin. My son Jaferaly is going with me to keep me company on my way back home and for us to spend some quality time together.

The plan is to drop Cathy and head back home, but who knows........

I'll check in with you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment