Thursday, January 22, 2009

I did it and I love it

I decided to bring my dream into reality, one small step at a time. Rather than waiting till ALL the pieces fell in place, I decided to start, with small excursions. I left home today at around 2:30 PM knowing well that I had to be back by 7 PM to attend the Toastmasters Meeting. I just took off with no destination in mind. I left my home in Spring, Texas and headed north, made a stop at a DQ in Huntsville, and then upon an intuitive prompting exited FM1696. I traveled west on FM1696. Met someone interesting and chatted with him for about 30 minutes. He gave me a tour of his home/business and even gave me a bottle of his Meat Seasoning to take with me.

I'll post more details and my reflections on the trip in morning, but I can say this much, I LOVE IT!!! It has been a fantastic adventure in FREEDOM EXPERIENCED. I love it and I want more of it, and I will have more of it, no ifs, and or buts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment